Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a stay at home of 3 beautiful children and I love to sew! I have been sewing ever since I was a little girl and my gran taught me everything from machine-sewing to cross-stitch. I started making Barbie clothes this past Christmas for my daughter and I loved it! It's so much fun to design and create fashions for the ultimate model - Barbie! I opened a shop on Etsy in May of this year and I have met a lot of talented artists that I enjoy networking with. So, take some time to look around, read my posts, and enjoy!

Crystal

Etsy: www.BarbieBoutiqueBasics.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BarbiesBoutqieBasics

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Treasury Challenges this week!

Two teams are having weekly challenges. Here are my entries for each one - show some love by clicking, commenting, admiring, liking, and tweeting!! Have a great week ya'll!
For the EJ ART Treasury Team:

For the LMF Team:

1 comment:

  1. You make beautiful treasuries. I always favorite your work.Now I am happy to discover your blog and follow it.

    ReplyDelete