Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a stay at home of 3 beautiful children and I love to sew! I have been sewing ever since I was a little girl and my gran taught me everything from machine-sewing to cross-stitch. I started making Barbie clothes this past Christmas for my daughter and I loved it! It's so much fun to design and create fashions for the ultimate model - Barbie! I opened a shop on Etsy in May of this year and I have met a lot of talented artists that I enjoy networking with. So, take some time to look around, read my posts, and enjoy!

Crystal

Etsy: www.BarbieBoutiqueBasics.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BarbiesBoutqieBasics

Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's Saturday Night


And as usual, I'm hanging out in the SNS forum. I've been featured in a couple treasuries so far, too!

And I've been working on my daughter's 4th of July outfit...
What do you think? She apparently loves it, as she kept trying to run off with it when I was making the bows for the shoulders!

I have lots to do tonight - I have loads of photos to take and listings to draft. I'm trying to get to 100 listings in my shop on Etsy. "They", whoever they are, say that 100 is the magical number of listings a seller needs to hit before the sales start pouring in. I'm at 83. So we'll see how true this Etsy myth is. I also have a craft sale to  get ready for. It's next weekend in Jackson and I'm very excited! I found some cute wooden pieces at my fave store - Hobby Lobby - and I'm going to make a Barbie size clothing rack to shop from. How fun!!

Well, everyone have a safe and happy Independence Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment