Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a stay at home of 3 beautiful children and I love to sew! I have been sewing ever since I was a little girl and my gran taught me everything from machine-sewing to cross-stitch. I started making Barbie clothes this past Christmas for my daughter and I loved it! It's so much fun to design and create fashions for the ultimate model - Barbie! I opened a shop on Etsy in May of this year and I have met a lot of talented artists that I enjoy networking with. So, take some time to look around, read my posts, and enjoy!

Crystal

Etsy: www.BarbieBoutiqueBasics.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BarbiesBoutqieBasics

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Goings on in Etsy

Two Barbie outfits are on their way to their new home! I'm so excited for them to get played with!
I also listed this great Christmas in July dress! Barbie is ready for the holidays with this Christmas print maxi dress and matching purse. Holiday hollies and a red and green bow will help anyone get into the spirit of Christmas! Dress has elastic at upper edge and waistline which makes for easy dressing by little hands. Large ribbon bow is attached to the back at the waistline. Matching purse is a drawstring pouch. Fits 11 1/2 inch dolls like Barbie, including both older and newer styles of the doll. DOLL AND ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED. 

And I was included in 2 treasuries! Thanks LemonberryStudio and Whatshername!


No comments:

Post a Comment