Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a stay at home of 3 beautiful children and I love to sew! I have been sewing ever since I was a little girl and my gran taught me everything from machine-sewing to cross-stitch. I started making Barbie clothes this past Christmas for my daughter and I loved it! It's so much fun to design and create fashions for the ultimate model - Barbie! I opened a shop on Etsy in May of this year and I have met a lot of talented artists that I enjoy networking with. So, take some time to look around, read my posts, and enjoy!

Crystal

Etsy: www.BarbieBoutiqueBasics.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BarbiesBoutqieBasics

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Six Years Strong

Sorry I haven't posted in several days, it has been such a busy weekend!! This Sunday my hubby and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. I can hardly believe it! Six years!! We dated almost 3 years before that, so really we've been together for very nearly a decade. Believe me, it hasn't been easy - we are so different in so many ways but alike enough to really get us in trouble (like how stubborn we both are!). But oh, has it been worth it. So I wanted to show off some photos...





So, obviously, I have a lot to show for the last six years, including three absolutely wonderful children. I don't think I have ever been so thankful for what I have. We may not be wealthy, we may only live in a small town in a small apartment, but we have each other. And really what more could I ask for? This is my little slice of heaven. Thanks for letting me share it with you today!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! lovely photos, I love it! BTW, if you have etsy coupon you can share your coupon at http://etsycouponcode.com

    ReplyDelete