Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a stay at home of 3 beautiful children and I love to sew! I have been sewing ever since I was a little girl and my gran taught me everything from machine-sewing to cross-stitch. I started making Barbie clothes this past Christmas for my daughter and I loved it! It's so much fun to design and create fashions for the ultimate model - Barbie! I opened a shop on Etsy in May of this year and I have met a lot of talented artists that I enjoy networking with. So, take some time to look around, read my posts, and enjoy!

Crystal

Etsy: www.BarbieBoutiqueBasics.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BarbiesBoutqieBasics

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

What a great day to be an American! (I know, totally cheesy, right?) But it was a great day - I got to be with my wonderful husband and three monstrous but beautiful children. What could be better than that? And I think Kari may have liked her outfit, don't you?
 We celebrated in the true American way... Capitalism, Burgers, Fireworks. I found some AMAZING deals at Gymboree - I spent less than $25 on a knit jumper, suede boots, a tank, & shorts. Woo!! I made some burgers (hot dogs for the kiddos, they are so picky!) and corn-on-the-cob. Yum!! Then we trooped outside for some fireworks. The kids were so good at sitting still!
Aren't they cute?? And after that, Daddy tried to catch a firefly for them. No luck, but it was fun watching them try...

I hope everyone else had as much fun as my family did! Happy 4th everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment