Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a stay at home of 3 beautiful children and I love to sew! I have been sewing ever since I was a little girl and my gran taught me everything from machine-sewing to cross-stitch. I started making Barbie clothes this past Christmas for my daughter and I loved it! It's so much fun to design and create fashions for the ultimate model - Barbie! I opened a shop on Etsy in May of this year and I have met a lot of talented artists that I enjoy networking with. So, take some time to look around, read my posts, and enjoy!

Crystal

Etsy: www.BarbieBoutiqueBasics.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BarbiesBoutqieBasics

Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Gown to be Revealed....

... but not today!! As some of you may know, I was contacted last month to have some of my Barbie clothes featured on a semi-local television program, Show Me St. Louis, during a segment called Jennifer's Favorite Finds. I am sending her 15 outfits complete with accessories - 13 for Barbie and 2 for Ken. Included will be a brand new gown....

I'm not revealing much about the gown today, but what kinds of gowns do you like? A-line? Imperial waist? With a train? Fairy tale? Long or short? With a slit? Tiered? Peplum?

There really are so many silhouettes that a gown could have! Which is your favorite?


I'll leave you with a few to look at and a hint for my new gown...



 

 One of these last four is closest to the gown that will be revealed on air... 
but it's not dress #2.

Stay tuned on June 19th to see what the gown will look like!


No comments:

Post a Comment